Silly mommy!-From Zach

So mommy was to get her laundry ready...but she got lazy. She told me she'll have to get all her clothes ready and start washing them tomorrow or maybe tonight. So she doesn't have stinky clothes to wear! *bear giggles* I wondered what that smell was.

Don't tell mommy I said that! I'll never be allowed to watch tv! Ok I'll get a week away from it. Mommy's been reading the first Harry Potter book to us! I love it! Then she started watching the first Harry Potter movie and I was like that didn't happen in the book! Mommy explained that the people who make movies based off books can't put it all in. I wish they would!

Mommy's list of to do is her laundry and clean out the betta fish tank! Poor Rubio! XD

Love to all you Bears...and Not A Bears! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home