From Zach

It's either really late or really early in the morning. Mommy woke up coughing. An asthma thing she told me. Poor mommy. She's sleepy and tired. She started her laundry (yay go mom!) and then a big project...making the downstairs look good. She's been moving the big plastic boxes from the middle to the side of the room. It's for my Uncle Dave. But also for everyone she said. It'll be nice to run around downstairs while mommy crafts!

I'm going to send mommy back to bed to get rest so she can finish tomorrow. I hope we can get cookies at the store later today.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hey Zach,
    Tell your mommy to call me ASAP!
    --Aunt Amy
    Debbie's Bears said...
    Aw you made a blog! I'll have to make one too that's not RPG. ^_^ I love you Amy!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home